Mobile Marketing and Online Reputation Management for Groomers
The magazine Small Business Trends reported in October 2016:
- 85% of all online users make decisions based on your online reputation and ratings on social media
- 65% of a company’s business comes from existing customers
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70 percent.
- Eighty percent of your future profits will come from just 20% of your existing customers.
- It costs 16 times more to bring in a new customer than to keep an existing one
- A mere 2 percent increase in customer retention can lower costs by as much as 10 percent
- A typical American business will lose 15% of its customers each year.
Are you managing your online reputation and reviews on social media (Facebook, Yelp, Google Plus, etc.)? Does your grooming business use a mobile marketing strategy to attract new customers and engage existing ones for repeat business? For a limited time, get a free mobile marketing analysis of your grooming business and see how you compare with your competition.