Did you know that according to internet data firm Comscore mobile devices are now the first choice for a growing number of internet users? Did you know that smartphones and tablets now account for more than 60 percent of all digital minutes in 9 of the world’s major markets? If you’re not engaging your existing and potential customers on their smartphones and tablets then you are losing sales.
Let us customize and execute a mobile marketing program for you. We do all the work so you can focus on keeping your customers happy. Let us get you more exposure to both existing and new customers on their smartphones and tablets so you increase your sales. All for a fraction of the cost of your current marketing.
Cut down or eliminate the cost of printing marketing materials, coupons, discounts, etc that only get lost in the mail. Get your offers to your customers’ smartphones or tablets in seconds. We do all the marketing work for you so you can focus on your customers.
Our all in one mobile marketing system is designed to:
- Engage your existing customers and generate repeat business
- Attract more new customers on their mobile devices
- Harness the power of social media to promote your business
- Generate more legitimate positive reviews for your business online. Positive online reviews are a must for today’s businesses if they expect to attract more customers.
- Keep your business at your customers’ fingertips by engaging them frequently on their smartphones and tablets with your latest offers
- Cut down on the cost of printing
- Eliminate the use of 3rd party services which get a “cut” each time one of YOUR customers uses their technology to interact with your business
- Provide you with more feedback on your business so you can adjust quickly to your customer trends
We have a strong focus on customer retention. The magazine Small Business Trends reported in October 2016:
- 65% of a company’s business comes from existing customers
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70 percent.
- Eighty percent of your future profits will come from just 20% of your existing customers.
- It costs 16 times more to bring in a new customer than to keep an existing one
- A mere 2 percent increase in customer retention can lower costs by as much as 10 percent
- A typical American business will lose 15% of its customers each year.
Let us use the power of mobile marketing to eliminate the loss of existing customers and to increase your sales to existing customers.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. Get a free analysis of your business’s exposure to customers on smartphones and tablets and see how you compare with your competition.